5 Edison Road
Accident repair centre with sites in Dorchester, Plymouth, Salisbury and Westbury.
We are a manufacturer approved accident repair centre with sites in Dorchester, Plymouth, Salisbury and Westbury. Your safety is important to us, we work exceptionally hard to ensure our services are kept at the level that our customers expect.
Our bodyshops are equipped to carry out a whole range of repairs, from major accident damage to those annoying dents, scuffs or scratches.
Manufacturer approvals with: Audi, Chevrolet, Citroen, Honda, Isuzu, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Peugeot, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Vauxhall and Volkswagen.
• Accident repair for major and minor damage for private passenger vehicles, fleets and light commercial vehicle (max 3.5 tonnes).
• Alloy Wheels - Small scuffs and scratches can often be repaired and may not require a replacement wheel.
• Dent Removal - Small dents caused by car doors and shopping trolleys can be easily repaired. Our Paintless Dent Removal
system 'massages' the dent out to prevent unnecessary re-spray costs.
• Scratch Repair - Using advanced technology and paint application, we can help restore your vehicle to its former glory.
• Free fully computerised repair estimates and professional advice.
• Free quality courtesy car - Keeping you on the road for the duration of your repair.
• Free vehicle collection and drop off.
• We will return your car to you washed and vacuumed.
When you use a MG Cannon manufacturer approved bodyshop, you have the added comfort of knowing that work is carried out to the highest standard with a lifetime guarantee on all repairs and paint work for the lifetime of your ownership of the vehicle, maintaining your cars residual value and body warranty.
Manufacturer approved means our bodyshops are audited and inspected regularly against rigorous manufacturer standards to ensure the safest possible repair methods and processes are in place. Our manufacturer approvals guarantee that your vehicle will be repaired to the 'manufacturers' high safety and quality standards by trained professionals using genuine parts and approved repair techniques that will retain the manufacturers' warranty.
Our team of qualified technicians are trained in all areas of the repair process, regularly attending manufacturer approval training courses to ensure their knowledge is up to date in accordance with the latest vehicle technology.
Monday to Friday
08:30 to 17:30
Saturday to Sunday